Do you have a fresh perspective and insight into the tech landscape? Do you have an opinion you’d like to share regarding cloud computing, colocation, data security, IT management/compliance, or networking? Perhaps you do, but you need a place to help grow your personal brand. Well, we’re here to help.
Here at ColoCrossing, we’re always on the lookout for guest bloggers who are capable of creating original content that is fresh and interesting to our audience. We’d like to help you become a thought leader. With a readership of over 20k per month, your content will be sure to turn some heads within the industry.
If you’re interested in becoming a guest blogger, please read the following guidelines on what to write and how to apply.
First, Let’s Go Over the Guidelines:
- Only submit content that is completely original and previously unpublished. If you’ve published something on a personal blog, you can submit it for review.
- Please submit only articles 500 words or more.
- Send an “About Me” section, complete with either a Twitter handle or a LinkedIn profile.
- Include links to any cited sources.
- Please do not submit any overly promotional material.