Dallas, TX Datacenter
The DFW1 datacenter provides ColoCrossing the flexibility to easily accommodate high-density private cabinets and cages with highly reliable power and cooling infrastructure. ColoCrossing's diverse-path fiber ring provides reliable and redundant connections to our backbone network, which is especially tuned to serve South America. If you're looking for colocation in Dallas, you can trust ColoCrossing to deliver a high quality service at a great price.
ColoCrossing's Dallas network consists of Zayo and TierPoint. Further connectivity options exist onsite.
ColoCrossing's datacenter operation in Dallas is SSAE 16 certified.
ColoCrossing's Dallas datacenter is capable of supporting high density applications with fully redundant power.
Building and Perimeter
24/7/365 electronic monitoring, secure entry and exit.
Technical specifications of the ColoCrossing Dallas datacenter facility:
Datacenter Shipment Addresses
Instructions for shipping equipment:
- Location:3000 Irving Blvd., Dallas, TX 75247
- Size:68,000 square feet gross; 64,000 square feet of raised-floor datacenter space.
- Utility Power Capacity:11.1 MW
- Redundancy:100% Redundant
- Generator Power Capacity:6x diesel powered, 2 MW capacity each
- Cooling:Fully Redundant HVAC System with roof mounted condensers.
- Network Capacity:20 Gbps