San Jose, CA Datacenter
ColoCrossing's reach includes the prominent Market Post Tower facility in downtown San Jose, California. Our SJC1 datacenter provides us with the flexibility to easily accommodate private cabinets and cages of any size, thanks to the nearly 309,000 square feet of datacenter and office space availabilty. ColoCrossing's diverse fiber rings provide redundant connections to our backbone network, ensuring total reliability and uptime.
ColoCrossing's network consists of EGI Networks, and additional networks and carriers are available onsite.
ColoCrossing's datacenter operation in San Jose is SSAE 16 certified.
Market Post Tower is one of the most well connected buildings in San Jose.
Building and Perimeter
24/7/365 electronic monitoring, secure entry and exit.
Technical specifications of the ColoCrossing San Jose datacenter facility:
Instructions for shipping equipment:
- Location:Energy Group Networks LLC - 3223 Kenneth St. Santa Clara, Ca. 95045
- Size:309,000 square feet
- Utility Power Capacity:>10 MW Power
- Generator Power Capacity:1 MW Capacity Each
- Cooling Capacity:200+ Tons capacity
- Network Capacity:10 Gbit/s Capacity
- Looking Glass:Looking Glass
Your Next Infrastructure Hosting Partner
Your next infrastructure hosting partner