Chicago, IL Datacenter
ColoCrossing's global reach includes the state of the art DuPont Fabros CH1 facility in Elk Grove Village, IL. Conveniently located directly outside of Chicago, the enterprise focused CH1 offers 2N+1 redundancy ensuring that all systems, including cooling and power generation, have at least two parallel units for double capacity. The CH1 datacenter is SAS 70 Type II compliant and provides ColoCrossing the flexibility to facilitate high-density private cabinets and cages. ColoCrossing's diverse-path fiber ring provides reliable and redundant connections to our backbone network ensuring the ultimate always-up hosting environment and performance.
ColoCrossing's network consists of GTT and SCNET. Additional carriers are onsite and available.
ColoCrossing's Chicago datacenter facility is SSAE16 certified ensuring that our processes and procedures meet or exceed the strictest of standards.
ColoCrossing's Chicago datacenter is capable of supporting extreme power density per cabinet, up to 10kW.
Building and Perimeter
24/7/365 electronic monitoring, secure entry and exit with staffing of at least 2 officers.
Technical specifications of the ColoCrossing Chicago datacenter facility:
Instructions for shipping equipment:
- Location:2200 Busse Road, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
- Size:485,000 square feet gross; 460,000 square feet of raised floor datacenter space
- Utility Power Capacity:36.4 MW
- Redundancy:100% Redundant
- Generator Power Capacity:32 diesel-powered @ 2.25 MW each
- Cooling Capacity:16 x 1,150 ton centrifugal chillers + 1 million gallon chilled water storage for 24 minutes of continuous full load operation
- Network Capacity:80 Gbps