What is Single Server Colocation?
Colocation is choosing to house servers and devices at a professional data center with network redundancy, security, backup power sources, and a 24/7 staff. As a result, the organization experiences economies of scale and greater uptime than they would hosting the servers in-house.
World Class Networks
100% Uptime Service Level Agreement
Skilled Remote Hands
24/7/365 Operations Center
Extensive Spare Parts Onsite
|Power||1 Amp 120V Power|
|Network Uplink||Default 1 Gbps Port, up to 10 Gbps Port|
$ 59 /mo
Pick Your 'U'
- Location:34 Peachtree Street, Atlanta GA 30303
- Size:10,000 SQ Feet
- Location:325 Delaware Ave, Buffalo, NY 14202
- Size:13,000 square feet
- Location:2200 Busse Road, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
- Size:485,000 square feet gross; 460,000 square feet of raised floor datacenter space
- Location:3000 Irving Blvd., Dallas, TX 75247
- Size:68,000 square feet gross; 64,000 square feet of raised-floor datacenter space.
- Location:530 W. 6th Street, Suite 901, Los Angeles, CA 90014
- Size:50,000 square feet of datacenter floor space
- Location:101 Possumtown Rd., Piscataway Township, NJ 08854
- Size:360,000 square feet
- Location:55 S. Market Street, San Jose, CA 95113
- Size:309,000 square feet
- Location:12201 Tukwila International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98168
- Size:18,000 square feet colocation space