New York City Datacenter
Your next infrastructure hosting partner
Directly Connect to Major Networks
100% Uptime SLA
Multiple Tier 1 Transit Providers in Every POP
New York City, NY
Piscataway Township, NJ is home to the NJ1 facility built and maintained by Dupont Fabros Technology. The 360,000 square foot building was completed in 2010 and features 36.4 MW of critical power load capacity. The facility is equipped with 32 Rotary UPS Power systems capable of 1,300 kW critical output each in an N+2 redundancy configuration.
ColoCrossing's network consists of redundant connections to Constant.
Positioned to provide ultra-low latency to financial markets, ColoCrossing's network is perfect for traders who desire the best access to their platforms.
Building and Perimeter
24/7/365 electronic monitoring, secure entry and exit
Technical specifications of the ColoCrossing NY1 datacenter facility:
Datacenter Shipment Addresses
Instructions for shipping equipment:
- Location:101 Possumtown Rd., Piscataway Township, NJ 08854
- Size:360,000 square feet
- Utility Power Capacity:36.4 MW Power Feed
- Generator Power Capacity:32 x diesel-powered @ 2.25 MW Capacity Each
- Cooling Capacity:16 x 1,080 Ton centrifugal chillers • 1,000,000 gallon chilled water storage
- Security:Electronic monitoring of security and environmentals; Biometric + Card access security controls
- Backup Batteries (UPS):32 x Rotary UPS Systems; 1300 KW Each