Seattle, WA Datacenter
The coffee capital of the world and the home of tech-heavyweights Microsoft and Amazon, Seattle continues to be a major city for big business. Our WA1 datacenter provides us with the flexibility to facilitate high-density private cabinets and cages.
ColoCrossing's network consists of redundant connections to WowRack. Additional carriers are onsite and available.
Installed HVAC Capacity: 9,500 Tons
Building and Perimeter
Technical specifications of the ColoCrossing Seattle datacenter facility:
Instructions for shipping equipment:
- Location:12201 Tukwila International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98168
- Size:18,000 square feet colocation space
- Utility Power Capacity:>10 MW Power
- Generator Power Capacity:15 x diesel-powered - 1 MW Capacity Each
- Cooling Capacity:9500+ Tons capacity
- Network Capacity:10 Gbit/s Capacity
- Security:Electronic monitoring of security and environmentals • Biometric + Card access security controls