Buffalo, NY Datacenter
ColoCrossing opened its second New York datacenter in July 2012. Our datacenter facility, BUF1, is located in Western New York, and is strategically positioned between major East Coast population centers, NYC, Chicago and Toronto. The "upstate" facility, as locals refer to it, provides superior connectivity and latency to Europe while benefiting from the favorable economic environment in the area.
Nearby "Wonder of the World," Niagara Falls, provides reliable and inexpensive hydro-electric power, allowing our datacenter to operate on renewable energy. Standard dedicated servers, managed private cloud, cabinet colocation and private suites are available at the BUF1 datacenter.
ColoCrossing's fully redundant native 10GE network consists of TeliaSonera, XO Communications, Hibernia Networks, and Zayo. Other carriers are available.
Thanks to the hydro-electric capabilities provided by Niagara Falls, our Buffalo datacenter benefits from inexpensive environmentally friendly electric power.
Low latency and high throughput network access to North America and Europe.
Building and Perimeter
24/7/365 electronic monitoring. Biometric Card access to datacenter facility provides another layer of security.
Technical specifications of the ColoCrossing Buffalo datacenter facility:
Datacenter Shipment Addresses
Instructions for shipping equipment:
- Location:325 Delaware Ave, Buffalo, NY 14202
- Size:13,000 square feet
- Utility Power Capacity::1.44 MW
- Generator Capacity::11 MW
- Network::XO Communications, TeliaSonera, Hibernia Atlantic
- Network Capacity::120 Gbps
- Cooling Capacity::130 Tons total cooling capacity
- Security::Electronic monitoring of security and environmentals; Biometric + Card access security controls